Friday, April 28, 2006

Unity is Burning Down

As I write this, Unity II is up in flames. The whole Village is blocked by firetrucks and it looks like it's pretty serious, because the fire started a bit before noon today. There are some huge traffic jams all around the area.

Is this shit criminal ? Who knows ?

We'll have to wait & see, after the ashes have settled down, but it's a sad thing. Whoever has been there knows it's a loss... The club was not what it used to be lately, but the terrace was looking like a good place to hang around, especially since the sun is starting to show up on a more than regular basis...

Tracy Young & Éloi Brunelle will not appear there tomorrow night, I guess. Too bad for Brunelle - but it's not his ultimate gig, rest assured. As for Tracy Young, I'll leave it to my traditional, non-involving moto : no comments...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Benson said...

You know, as we speak, my sleeping patterns are completely screwed up - it's my day off and I managed to get some sleep... from noon to six! I'm mentionning this because the last time I was caught in such a spin the World Trade Center came crashing down. Now, Unity II.

Friday, April 28, 2006 5:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home