Friday, August 04, 2006

Shaken Not Stirred

Voyeur returns this week for it's 007 edition – that's right 0-0-7, as in they've got guests from the UK coming over, namely Motor who will be 'causing some of that massive machine bloodshed on La SAT's dance floor this very Saturday night.


I must say I'm quite excited about these guys, as all their 12'' singles were out of sight dark electro monsters and their album "Klunk" just rained acid in my brain with all its quasi-industrial stompers.

Not convinced yet? Check out my June article about their new album Klunk, or just look at this amazing video captured during one of Motor's live sets.



As I write this, it's been confirmed that Motor will tour in support to the legendary Nitzer Ebb, and I envy those city who will get to hear this insane double-bill.

Nevertheless, we got a double-bill of our own as Jordan Dare, The Dark Prince of Electro™, returns to the decks after a short hiatus… Well, short for most, but frankly a month can be the longest time to a clubber who's used to have his Jordan Dare fix on a regular basis.

So, slip into your blackest goth clothes or oil your double-joints up with WD40: robots and vampires don't always mix, but I think Montréal can make it work.

Motor, Jordan Dare & the Voyeur Mafia will shake La SAT down to its foundations this Saturday August 5th. For more info, click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will definitly shake my butt and fill my brain of insane vibes.

Klink Klank Klunk.

Friday, August 04, 2006 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home