Thursday, February 02, 2006

Poop Chute Party

I was feelin' a little low today, and my bro' Bruce Benson advised me that time should settle that, and that if I wanted things to heal faster, I had to attend a party. Anything, really, could be you & be layin' on a sofa, chewing various bubble gum flavors, and listenin' to Ajax' "InTheMix" CD.

Ajax is an australian dude whose mix appears alongside Tiga's on the latest installment of the InTheMix series, the fifth one actually, out on Tinted records in '05.

While Tiga's mix is a predictable blend of his latest productions, remixes, and a shitload of hits often featured in his top 20 (that he rarely updates, see : www.tiga.ca) without any notable technical surprises, apart from the opening superposition of three killer tracks (Needy Girl remixed by Zdar, Warning Siren remixed by Buick Project, and his own remix of Andersson's Washing Machine, that we heard too much, thank you)(oh that's a long sentence) - Ajax' mix is a rapid-fire ride through the most recent electro-house the planet has to offer.

While I'm not sure where you can get your hands on this shit hot mix - I optained a copy from an un-named source who expensively ordered this from fuck knows where - I am pretty sure you'll enjoy it to the max if you do get it.

And who knows, it might cheer you up a bit on a grey day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home